aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hey Again

I had to get a new blog coz my old one went wrong im annoyed! LOL. For some stupid reason I can't sign in. Grrr.
Anyways just so you know (if anyone actually reads this) I got into Roehampton Uni!! I rang them up yesterday and asked about my application and at first they put me on hold with this really depressing music (not great when you want a postive response). Then the lady told me I'd been accepted! I was over the moon. So in months time I'll be starting uni and studying Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies combined with Creative Writing!
I've just got home from work. I hate it so much but I told my boss I was leaving and that made me cheer up a bit. I can't believe I've been working in that scank pit for 2 years!
I really miss everyone from summer school. It was so great to be around people just like me for a whole week. At my corps I don't get to hang out with anyone my age. The closest person to my age is 26! Mad or what? I get enrolled on the 17th september so if I do have any friends out there that would like to come n support me that wud be awesome!
Anyways I'd better go coz I've got dinner. I'm gonna make the most of my dinners at home because once I get to Uni then I'm gonna starve. I can't cook! LOL

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Kat, that's great news. Yay for drama! Uni's great you'll love it. Ooh, and don't worry about the eating thing. Get yourself a toastie maker, then you'll be set! (Tuna and cheese is a great combo!). Ooh, plus try jam and cheese on toast, its a treat, quick, simple and very tasty. What more do you need?!

xxx

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Kat said...

lol! sounds like a gd idea. i may hav 2 invest in one of those! thanx 4 the tip

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home