aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm SO BORING!!!!

I'm so boring! Today I did absolutly nothing! The highlight of my day was going to view a house with my parents (because we're moving). It was yet another house that my mum didn't like. I thought it was ok but hey I'm not 2 bothered. My parents are getting more and more stressed coz we can't seem to sell our own house! We got an offer this morning but they wanted to buy it for 15,000 less than our asking price! Cheeky gits! LOL. My mum laughed in their face! Some people!
Anyways (i told u i was boring) at the moment I'm so amazingly bored! I'm dreading the prospect of going to work tomorrow night. I hate it! Grrrr!!
I got some stuff from roehampton this morning and they told me to register without giving me a username n password. How crazy! So I was unimpressed! I'll give them a couple of days. Oh and apparently I have to go and register on Sunday 17th which is a BIG problem. It's the day of my enrollment and I can't call it off AGAIN! So thats another thing I'm gonna have to ring up about! They are gonna think I'm a huge pain! Uni is soooo complicated I have like a million forms to fill in! I think I might go grey before I turn 20! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home