aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

3 is the not so magic number!

Hey, you know how everyone says that everything happens in threes? Its true. In the past week three people in my corps (my church) have been taken into hospital. It's not good. Two broken legs and one stroke. The broken legs aren't so bad but my friend Tony had a stroke and everyone is very worried about him (especially me). He's had such a big impact on my life and has always been there to listen to me. He has been the corp's youth worker for years.
I just wanna say that if anyone actually reads my blog then can they please pray for Tony. If you went to summer school you will know Tony because he was the guy that came down to run the football. He really needs your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home