aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Holiday!!!

Yay! I'm going on holiday tomorrow. I still get excited about going to new places. Ok so I'm only going to bognor regis but its probably better than boring old Colchester! Its a salvation army holiday so I'm looking forward to meeting more people that love the salvation army as much as me! I'm also getting my uniform for my senior soldier enrollment aswell.
My parents sold our house yesterday! I've been away for a couple of days and I come back to my house to find a SOLD sign. I got in and said to my parents "oh so you sold it then?". They replied with a simple "yeah" as if it was it was no big deal. I would have thought that they would at least be jumping up and down for joy. They were stressed out of thier minds and now they are really calm. Parents........wierd! I havn't even seen the house they've chose because it doesn't even exist! It's not finished, it's still being built so this means that we can't move in until November/December time. So I'll go to uni come back in the christmas holidays to a whole new house which will be really strange! I've only seen pictures and plans of how the house is set out but the cool thing is me and my brother don't have to argue over room sizes because they are exactly the same size! The house has three floors and we have the top floor to ourselves with our own bathroom.
So thats my exciting bit of news. My bad news is that my friend Tony isn't really getting any better. He was supposed to be coming on this holiday that I'm going on tomorrow which is sad. My friend Alex's dad has had an accident so he is also in hospital and in a coma which isn't good either. So many people need my prayers and I'm worried that my prayers aren't strong enough to help them all. :(

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

hey kat. looking forward to seeing you at uni. hope your all prepared to go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home