aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Friday, September 15, 2006

Why do I leave everything to the last minute?

I'm back from Bognor! LOL!
I suprisingly had a really good time. I made some really good friends who I kno will be friends for life. I did so many things and most importantly in the meetings there I felt so close to God. There were so many people I met that love Jesus just as much as me and that was so special. I may not be the best christian there is but I loved every minute of being there. I sang in the chorus and we sans some of the most beautiful songs. I also played in the timbrels. Yeh I kno me! In timbrels! LOL.
The week went so quickly and now I have to grow up and go off to uni on monday and if im really honest I'm brickin it! AHHHHHH!!!!
I still havn't got everything! It's mad! I'm so tired and I have so much to do. I have to say goodbye to all of my friends tomorrow and thats gonna be so emotional. I'm gonna cry like a baby when I leave! LOL.
I've got my enrollment on Sunday which should be cool. I still havn't written my testimony! I'm terrible at the moment. I just can't seem to get round to doing anything. I'll end up sorting it out about ten minutes before it starts! I just leave everything to the last minute!
Neways I'd better go coz I have alota things to sort out!


1 Comments:

At 4:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home