aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, August 20, 2007

My scary encounter with Greg (the monkey)

I went to Wickford this weekend to stay with Mike and AJ and something incredibly scary happened to me. Let me start at the beginning.
It was about 11.30 on saturday night so me Mike n AJ decided it was time for bed. I havn't been very well for the past couple of days so I asked AJ if she had anything I could take before I went to bed to stop me from coughing. So we got out the night nurse and then started to wonder where Mike was. He had disappeared. AJ thought he had gone into her room but he wasnt there so we just assumed he had gone downstairs for some reason. We decided not to ponder on it and said goodnight. I went into my room, shut the door and went over to my bed to get my pjs out of my bag, then I thought I saw something move behind me. I turned round and Greg (a huge stuffed monkey) was waving his arms at me. I let out a huge scream and then I saw Mike pop his head out from behind Greg! I was so scared and could have throtled him!!!
So that was my scary weekend moment! Mike will get his commumpance!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Plumsauce10 said...

ha ha ha ha, that monkey is scary though....

lolz at that story!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home