aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Saturday, May 26, 2007

My New Best Friend!

I bought my car the other day so I am now offically mobile and Gemma's Taxi! hehe. I am now the proud owner of a purple ka and in my honest opinion its a lovely little car.
Driving is the best and worst feeling. Im constantly worried I'm going to have an accident or do something wrong, but I guess thats normal to begin with and driving will feel normal eventually. I'm just glad I don't have to rely on anyone else anymore for lifts everywhere.
So yeah thats my bit of news. In other news I'm doing alot of training at work at the moment so if anyone wants a £5 blowdry let me know because I could really do with the practice at the moment. I hate it when everyone's working so hard in the salon and I can't do much because I'm too inexperienced. I've been doing a lot of observation (because my boss told me to) but I feel bad because then I feel like Im being no use because Im just standing there not doing a lot. I cant win really.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home