aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, April 16, 2007

Update!

Ok so heres how things are going at the moment:
  • My Job - a bit better still a bit nervous around people but my friend Gem told me that she feels the exact same way as me so we're gonna stick together and lean on people for support.
  • Money - Again still stressing me out but I'm just tryin to save and if that means not going out then so be it. Im not gonna stress and worry anymore.
  • Church - Im gonna move as soon as I can so i have that to look forward to.
  • My driving test - I actually feel really confident now. I did a mock test today and I passed with 6 minors. So it was really good. I also was given what I think are the 2 hardest manovers, paralell park and reverse round a corner. No problems at all! So I feel so much more confident about it all now.

I read in Jude's blog that in a meeting she went to they were advised to move away the stone of worry. I think I need to do exactly that and not worry about these things. God will take control and if things don't go to plan I know I'll get through it because I always do and I know that God is always with me. That comforts me abit even if I do worry and stress out alot!

I've noticed that lots of other people have been blogging recently which is really good! Keep it up guys because I think it is so cool to read about other peoples lives and to see how they are getting on. Especially when you don't see them very often!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

Hey Kat, glad to see everything is going well , i'm back at uni today,the flat seems very empty!Hope the driving test goes well xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home