aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back to school! Can people see God in me?

I went to hairdressing school today! It was really good. All the people in my class are surprisingly nice. There are about 12 of us so thats really cool.
I got up this morning a complete bundle of nerves because I had no idea what was going to happen and what it was going to be like. To add to this I have a horrorific cough and cold! I didn't wanna miss the 1st day so I rolled out of bed and went! When I thought about going back to school these things came to mind....
  • Bullying (ok I was bullied alot!)
  • Homework
  • Nasty Teachers
  • Complete and utter stupid people who don't listen! I.E - CHAVS!!!!
  • Hot stuffy class rooms
  • Hands up whenever you ask a question
I was right about alot of these things especially CHAVS! There were a couple there but hey hoe they seem to be everywhere. My teacher is really nice though so it's all good!
It was so wierd being back in a classroom. I felt a tad old though because the majority of the class is 16-17 there is one other 19 year old and one 22 year old which im very happy about.
I had one strange moment. It was strange because one girl said to me that there was something different about me. I was like umm.... what....?...excuse me! Then she said not in a bad way a good way. She said I had a really good vibe and that I wasn't like everyone else. Was God shining through me in a way that someone could just sense it?

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home