aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Very scared and worried

Ok so this is probably gonna be on of my most personal blogs i've ever written. Right now i am so scared about my future.
Currently i am so worried about a 1000 word essay that has got to be in tomorrow. I have so far only written the title. I don't know where to go from there. We have to do a critical essay on an article but the problem is that i don't understand what the article is about. I have tried contacting my tutor but he hasn't got back to me. This essay is worth 100% of this module! So yeh im pretty screwed!
I was very upset last week and even considered leaving uni but then a little voice inside told me to hang in there. Right now I wanna give up so much. I have two weeks left and then i get about 2 months off. I just wanna go home now. All of my work is so hard. Im trying so hard but i can't do it!
A lot of the time while at uni is spent on my own so all this work and worry gets to me even more.
My mum came to visit me yesterday along with my two auntys and i had a really good time. Really though it made me miss home even more!
Right now i feel so alone because no one is around! HELP!!!! I just wanna go home. I really dunno what to do. If any of my church friends are reading this then i would really really appreciate it if you could pray for me. Anyone else - advice please! xx

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kat, despite being condemned to being old by you on Simon White's blog I'll dish out some of the benefit of my wisdom (also known as age).

I know exactly what you mean, you're getting hacked off, you don't understand what's being asked of you, the people who you need to contact you aren't communicating and you're worried as there's work to be done imminently!

BUT... hang in there. Do the essay to the best of your ability after trying everything you can think of within the law to contact your tutor. Hopefully s/he will have been in touch and clarified it for you by now, but just do your best. That's all that's ever expected of you, no matter how much you do or don't know!

And then you've only got a little while to go before Christmas when you can go and enjoy your holiday!

Been praying for you already though.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Kat said...

thanx my essay is finished and hopefully is ok

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home