aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sssssssh!!!

I have the most annoying boy living across the hall from me. He plays the piano! I love the piano alot but he plays it out of tune and he just can't play. I know people need to practise but really hes so amazingly rubbish! He sings about mammas pizza which I first thought was funny but after 3 weeks of hearing it its not so funny anymore. It's driving me crazy especially when im trying to work. The worst thing is if i ask him to turn it down because I'm trying to study he turns it up. Grrrrrr! So today i went into his room and was like really please sssssssssssshhhhhh!!! It's so ear piercing. I dunno what to do. I think there are a few things i could do:
  • Play my cornet amazingly loud with my door open and we could have a really loud battle of the instruments! That could be fun but to be honest I need to get some work done and I'm not great at conflict
  • I could just ignore him and try to concentrate
  • Buy some ear plugs
  • Go and smash up his piano
  • Hide all his music
  • Introduce him to simon white (who runs jazz band) and let him put up with his bad keyboard playing

What do you think? I havn't a clue if anyone has any ideas as to what I can do about noisey piano boy let me know. Otherwise Im going to loose the will to live!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smash his hands in a drawer, then see him try n play:P mwahahahahaha

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

as talented and attractive as this simon white sounds please don't introduce him to him

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Kat said...

lol simon dnt we all kno thats u!!

 
At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home