aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bordom Strikes!

Today I've had a day off from classes! I initially thought yay, but now its not so great. I'm so amazingly bored! I woke up about 1pm and for the last 4 hours ive been so bored! I was originally gonna do some washing but unfortunatly couldn't find where it was. I looked for my hall rep but she wasnt about. So I decided to come into the library n do some work....well lets just say i got bored of that. Plus the library isnt very quiet! So how am I supposed to concentrate?
I can't wait until tomorrow because I'm gonna go home and see my family who i miss very very much. Theres gonna be a big family meal on Saturday which should be good seeing as i havn't eaten a decent meal since I've been here. I really can't cook. If anyone wants to come and visit me and make me some food I wouldnt say no! LOL. I made a really nice stir fry but i ended up droppin half of it on the floor. Im so amazingly clumbsy! If anyone has any cooking tips please let me know because otherwise im going to die! Ok maybe a slight exaggeration.
Because I've been so bored and by myself a lot recently i've spent alot of time praying and do feel God very close at the moment. Its really cool that He's so close to me at the moment because I've really needed him alot recently. Im going to christian union tonight which should be good. Im interested to meet new people of God and I really hope I can make some more friends.
But yeh now im gonna go back to my room and be bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home