aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Roehampton

hey
I'm now a student at Roehampton Uni studying drama theatre and performance studies combined with creative writing! LOL bit of a mouthful i kno!
I arrived here on Monday (a day late) I was so scared! So I get here n get my keys to my room and as me and my parents start carting all my stuff into my room I'm greeted by all these strange people! LOL. I was even more scared because I didn't know anyone and they all seemed to know eachother really well. This made me feel really uneasy coz it was going to be very difficult to settle in. They had already dubbed me 'The New Girl'. So then my parents leave me to it.
My room is huge! It's bigger than my room at home. I have a shower in there which is strange but extremly helpful. I'm now all unpacked and kind of settled!
I've already had two guys on my floor diss christians and that upset me because I have to listen to them go on slatling christians ALL year. My biggest problem with it is that they know I'm a christian. Some of my flat mates can't understand why I don't drink which is hard because I have told them but some of them dont respect me for it.
This all makes me feel very homesick and I really miss all my friends and family! My mums been ringin me everyday but its not the same. One girl on my floor has left. She left because she was homesick so thats very strange. I don't think i'll ever get that bad Id like to think i'm stronger than that.
I've Judith helping me alot shes so lovely and I'm glad shes here.
Neways better go xxxx

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick with it all Kat, trust me, you will get through it and enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home