aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What A Morning!

I went to straight ahead last night and besides being very tired because it took me two and a half hours to get there it was good. I think people were surprised i went because some of my friends were like "how are you gonna get home" and me being the daft and nieve lil fresher that i am thought i'll just get the train home. This was a very stupid idea because if it took me as long to get there as it did get home then i wouldn't be back until about 1am. That is not the best way to go. So i had 3 choices:
  1. Go home with Christina and she'd drop me off in Colchester so I could go home and see my family but then get up at the crack of dawn to get to Roehampton for my lecture at 10 am.
  2. Go and stay with Aj and Mike for the night and get up very early again and get to Roehampton for 10am.
  3. Or just go back to Roehampton very late and very unsafe.

So what did i do you ask. Well i did none of the above! Jude who is a very good mate of mine rang up her mum and asked if i could stay the night at hers. So I did. Problem solved. I got the train home this morning at 7.30 (kinda early) and got safely back to Roehampton at 9.30. Not bad.

My lecture this morning could have gone better though! My lecturer thinks he is hilariously funny (well thats the impression i got) but the thing is hes not. Maybe I just don't get his sense of humour. Well lets just says hes a tad strange. The course seems good but i think we might clash a bit. He wants writing to be the most important thing in life and to me obviously its not. God is right this point in my life. I really do feel him with me alot. It was something that Matt said last night it really struck me. I'm not gonna go into massive detail but basically I may be in a new place but God's right beside me and always looking out for me. To me thats amazing. To others its complet crap. To me thats strange. Anyways I'm just rambling now so i'll stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home