aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Life Of A Fresher

Things are a little bit better. I met my personal tutor today she seems cery friendly and approachable which is good. I met some people in my tutor group and they all seem nice but we didnt get much time to chat. I still miss my family quite alot but Im just tryin to get on with things.
I really miss my mum cooking for me coz i really suck at cooking! I just miss her general nagging as well. Now i actually have to think for myself! Its strange. Plus nothin in our kitchen works at the moment. The microwave is broken, one of the fridges has conked out and if you want 2 use the toaster you have to stand there the whole time to keep the bread down so it will toast because the handle is broken. Grrrr!
Tomorrow is Freshers Friday where there is a Freshers Fair so that should be cool because we get lots of free stuff!! YAY! You can't get much better than free stuff. Then on Saturday I'm staying at Judiths which should be cool and then we are off to The Rink in London on Sunday so should be a good few days. Oh and on Monday my lectures start!!! ARRRRH! LOL hopefully it should settle me a bit coz i need some sort of routine otherwise i'll go crazy just mooching around! Im gettin really bored. It's very hard when you dnt know very many people.
Oh and im looking forward to straight ahead practice which i think is on monday. so me and Jude are gonna travel up.
I really hope things start to brighten up coz im so overwhelmed at the moment. If peoples could pray for me it would be really good.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you Kat. It does get better. Freshers week is usually a tough one, but as soon as you meet people on your course and get into routine I am positive you will start to enjoy it.

Thinking of you.
xxx

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Timmy Magic said...

Kat! It was great to have you at the Rink today! If you want to come along as often or as little as you are like you are more than welcome - and bring the gang along too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home