aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, September 25, 2006

My First Lecture

This morning i went to my very first lecture. It was like information overload!!!! So mad! I hate the whole idea of stupid get to know you games! They suck. It's like 'yeh my names kat, im 18 and im from Essex!' then theres an awkward silence and a few nervous giggles. Its the worst way to get to know everyone!
Things are getting a bit better here. I went food shopping today not particulary exciting but i did it by myself and that felt so strange. London is such a whole its so un funny. No offence to people who live in London but now when i go back home im really gonna appreciate the fields and countryside that Essex has to offer. I used to think Essex was rubbish but I really miss it!
Im going to my gospel choir practise tonight (straight ahead) its gonna take me ages to get there. Probably about 2 hours or more. I'm gonna get sooooo bored! i hate tubes aswell and most of the journey is on the tube! YAY! NOT! I also have a lecture in the morning about 10 oclock so thats gonna suck if i get home late. Uni is great but it can be such an inconvience!
I can't wait to go home next weekend should be cool seeing my family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home