aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, October 02, 2006

Semiotics and the Backstreet Boys!

Its official! Semiotics is rubbish! I have never been so bored in a lecture in my whole life. I found out that my lecturer loves semiotics! She was talking about how important they are in everything we do. Yes we use signs to explain stuff and determine things but spending two hours talking about it is madness. My brain actually started to ache!! Then I started to think about lunch to stop my brain from aching and when actually come back to earth shes ramblin about trees and I got very confused :S hmmm. When ever we do a performance she analyses it and uses semiotics to do it. Not all performances are deep. Like for example I was throwing away a towel and she thought the towel represented my soul. Whats that about?
At this precise moment im listening to glorious sound that is the backstreet boys lol! I love them. I dunno why I just really like their music. Ive been listening to all sorts of old school 90's stuff at the moment. The 90's was pretty awesum!

Its so strange being back at uni. I really didn't wanna come back there were many tears at the train station. I was also upset to leave mr. ruffles (my cat) because hes not feeling very well. But after a 3 hour journey here i am back to uni. Im going out with some girls tonight to hear some jazz which should be awesum. Im really glad that ive made some friends and an extra plus is that they are christians!! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home