aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I've discovered just how much I missed my home. I got home yesterday and just being here made me happy. I felt I could relax and be myself. My parents looked happy to see me which was good. I actually got some decent food aswell which really cheered me up!
Im getting even more good food tonight! Theres a big family meal which I have to go to and apparently theres gonna be about 30 family members there. Its gonna be awkward because I haven't seen some of them since I was about 5. You know when some creepy woman (and you have no idea who they are) come up and say I havn't seen you since you were a baby and you're like um.... yeh...nice to see you. Inside your head you're think who on earth is this woman. Then about 15 mins after your nan says oh thats your aunty Flo. Its like ok so where was my birthday money for the past 18 years? LOL some aunty. Familys are very strange. I love my close relatives but these distant ones you havn't seen in awhile are just strange!
Anyways tomorrow I have to go back to what i now call reality. Back to work and stress. ROEHAMPTON! haha. It's not that bad really i just like being a lazy bum at home. When I'm at uni i have to actually do some work and im constantly worried about something or other.
I've been listening to track on the straight ahead cd recently and it reminds me that I'm not alone no matter what happens at uni. I play it all the time as a comfort it says:

You will never walk alone, as long as you have faith
Jesus will be right beside you all the way and
You may feel your far from home, but home is where he is
And he'll be there down every road
You will never walk alone.

To me thats a huge comfort. It is also comforting to know that all the girls singing it are good friends of mine. So I know no matter where I am i'll be ok.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love you Kat! chin up & yea u r dfinatly NOT alone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home