aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, October 05, 2006

On my travels to..........Wickford

Im off to stay in Wickford with my friends Mike and AJ this weekend. Well its a bit of long weekend because I'm going this afternoon. I love Mike and AJ they rock and are like a big brother and sister to me (even though they are married lol). I'm going to stay there because it's youth councils this weekend it would be better to stay there and travel with them rather than going from London on both days and having to travel back and forth on the train and not really know where I'm going.
Talking of youth councils I've gotta have some kind of interview in front of everyone about me starting uni and being a christian. Hmmmm im not too worried but its gonna be ....hmmm lets think of a word....interesting. I have many different views on uni. Its good but very hard for me just because i am very different to some people on my floor but im hoping that Jesus is shining through me.
Today I have been so lazy I've only been up a couple of hours i got up at the wonderful time of 1 pm wooo! Im so amazingly lazy. Laziness is one of my many wonderful talents teehee. Thursdays is a wondeful day because I dont have any lectures and can be lazy ALL day long mwahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home