aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

hair today, move house tomorrow (well not really), essay due in soon!

I got my hair cut today its not as extreme as johnny mitch but its different. You know before your hair cut you look at models in magazines and think ooooh thats nice? Well i did that and I thought yeh I'm gonna look sooooo cool! yeh right! LOL So my hair dresser cuts me in this fringe just like the one on the model. I really don't know if I like it. This always happens to me! I always change my mind about the look when it is me who looks like it! It will take awhile for me to get used to it. Nobody apart from my hairdresser has seen it yet so i'm waiting for reactions from people. I hate the reaction I always get from my brother it goes something like this: "Woah! Uh oh!!....i mean ummm....it looks um good..yeh!". Not exactly the most ecouraging of comments! But thats just him for you!
I havn't really been up to a lot recently I got a phone call from the head of my college at uni saying that she had a room for me! I'm so thrilled because things in my halls aren't too good and I will be glad to move out! She gave me two decisons and they were a room in lee house with only 8 people to share a kitchen with and ensuite, or a room exactly like the one i have already just 2 floors up. What would you choose? A room that is exactly the same as i already have where my current nasty housemates can still get onto my floor or a brand new room with my own bathroom where my current nasty housemates can't get into? Seems pretty easy decison to me! I decided on Lee house with the ensuite! So thats good. I won't be moving in until next monday because I'm at home at the moment because it's my reading week.
I have an essay to do in this 'reading week' (or doss week) and so far i've done about 17 words lol! I need to do 1000 words but I will eventually get around to it. I'm one of these people who leaves it to the last minute as you will probably know if you know me well. I just am soooo lazy lol! Ah well it will get done! Infact I'd better stop rambling on here and do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home