aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Rude Awakening!

You know annoying things happen when your most happy and relaxed (like asleep)? Well here is a a light hearted and funny now but not at the time example:
Ok so last night I decided afta long pondering on what to do and of course my milk and cookie to go to bed. Its a reasonable hour to go to bed. It's about 11. Ok I know not that late, I'm at uni and everyone else is probably in the clubs by now but me no I decide to go to bed because yes ok I'll admit it im BORING!! I'm just about getting used to my uni bed and it is now relativly comfortable especially now i have my tinkerbelle pillow (funded by my singing company!). So I settle down and start to drift off to sleep.........meanwhile a few miles away in Rochester resides a crazy guy Mr. Mike Cowdry ( also a uni student and one of my bestest friends) is bored too but he doesn't wnat to go to bed. I guess his bed obviously is not as comfy as mine so he thinks hmmm what can I do for fun? How do I amuse myself? He decides "I know I'll ring Kat and be really ANNOYING!!"
Back in my room I'm sound asleep dreaming about wonderful things such as ......food. Then suddenly I stir from dreamland (im a VERY light sleeper!) and I hear my mobile ringing. I get up and start to stumble around in the dark. It's under my bed! Who put it there? Im so sleepy that i don't even look to see who it is ringing and think that it could be someone important like I dunno um...Jesus! But yeh next thing I hear is..... "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNER!!" typical of Mike not impressed but oh that boy will PAY!!! mwahaha!
Yeh so that was last night and I'm plotting my revenge and what did I learn from this? To put my mobile on silent before bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home