aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Trains!!

I have been on soooooo many trains in the past few days its unreal! Ok so monday I got on 4 trains in one day! I got on three separate trains to get to straight ahead practise which was cool. I was so happy to get away from my flatmates (well id hardly call them mates but you know what i mean) they are driving me crazy and constantly giving me grief. So I had a chat with a few people at straight ahead about what had been going on at uni and realised that what they are doing is to be blunt bullying! So I decided to catch a train home to Colchester because I needed to see my mum and tell her exactly what had been going on. So then having to catch my fourth train to get home. I hate trains but if its somewhere worth going then I'll get on one. I just hate the noises of them.
So then its Tuesday and I get a further 3 trains to from Colchester to Uni. Im glad i went back to uni though because I saw Simon's jazz concert it was really good. My favourite song was Mcfly five colours! Ok so its not jazz but it was very entertaining! Tuesday night was a good though.
So yesterday Wednesday I had a lecture in the morning but in the afternoon me and Judith get on two trains to get to St. Pauls to meet Nathan. That was a very funny train ride. Jude and me get very silly and giggly when we are together. So we meet Nathan and go to Nandos for dinner. It was so yummy. I actually felt full (its been awhile since i felt full). So then we decided to get coffee. We were looking around St. Pauls for a coffee shop that was actually open. Me and Jude are very tired by this point. Its something about Nandos it makes us both very tired lol. I get silly when I'm tired and somehow I ended up hit Nathan in the eye with my scarf but anyways...we couldn't find an open coffee shop. So we get on another train!!!! We went to Liverpool Street station to go to costa. Nathan knocked a chair over it was sooooooo funny because its the tiniest seating area. I still giggle about it now. So then we decide to call it a night and me and Judith get on another to trains to get back to uni! So crazy!
So if you've been counting I've been on 12 trains in 3 days!! I'm also going to Oxford street and back tonight with the christian union to this thing called 'One Life'. So that will probably be another four trains and then I'm going back home tomorrow so thats another 3 trains!!! I hate trains. They offically suck!!!
But yeh so thats what I've been doing the past couple of days. I havn't been very happy these couple of days so i just wanna thank all my friends that have been there for me and looking out for me! You guys rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home