aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pop n fresh travels to Rochester

This weekend i went to Rochester. For people who don't know Rochester well (like i didn't) its the most BORING place in the whole world!!! It's even more boring than Colchester! Yeh thats right VERY boring! The only reason i went was to see my friend Mike (yeh the crazy one who rang me at some unearthly hour of the night shouting weeeeiner down the phone!). I can understand why he did it now because he was overcome with bordom from living in the most boring place ever!!
So after 3 hours of being on a train and my ipod running out of battery when i got to Chelmesford I finally got there. I then waited for Mike for about 10 minutes! He only lives about 2 minutes from the train station.... what was he doing?
Anyways Mike thought it would be funny to call me names ALL weekend! Ok so here are the nasty names that Mike thought up dwarfina (coz im vertically challenged) and Popnfresh (because apparently im fat!). For those of you who do not know what or who popnfresh is (because i didnt) its this fat guy made of dough! Mikes just so overcome by jealousy of me that he feels that he needs to call me names to make him feel better about himself! One day that boy will pay!
So yeh we didnt do much all weekend just ate and slept and walked into Chatham (because Rochester is rubbish and boring!). Did I meation that Rochester is BORING? oh i did see 'The DaVinci Code' which was very good. It really made me think. What if Jesus did have a baby with Mary Magdalen? hmmmm. Could I be related to Jesus? If anyone has any strong views on the davinci code then please share your thoughts.
I'm moving tomorrow! Yay! Tomorrow i get the key to my new room and move out of this hole full of bullies! So tonight whilst watchin good old corrie i will be packing my bags to move about 300 meters away tomorrow afternoon! So i will let you know how it all goes!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. Good luck with the move! Da Vinci Code is a quality film! I saw it at cinema and I really want to see it again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home