aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My missing mummy moan! (great alliteration dont you think?)

Right so ive been at uni for about 2 months now and apparently (according to friends) after awhile you get 'used' to missing people. At the moment i really really miss my family! I dunno why but today has been one of those days where i just can't seem to get them off my mind. My mum rings me everyday but its just not the same. I miss most of all hugs! I dont get many of those! Im not going home till december 15th and ive promised myself that i wont go home till then! Its gonna be so hard! All i wanted to do today was jump on a train and go home! I dunno what i would have done if i was still living in my old flat because they were so hard to live with and it would have made things twice as hard.
Theres nothing quite like home. I love going home because i can totally be myself because im around the people who love me no matter what and they know me better than anyone. I just wanna be in my own bed with my harry potter mug filled with tea that mum made me!
I also can't stand London at times because its such a hole! Theres hardly any green around and i don't feel very safe. In Essex you can walk around town and not get barged out of the way! In London its soooooo crowded and smelly!
I cant wait till November 29th! My mums coming up with my auntys to see me. We are gonna go christmas shopping! I cant wait till christmas not just because i get to go home but because i just love that time of year! Everyone is so happy around christmas! Even me LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home