aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, November 06, 2006

My New Room!

Well after alot of trips back and forth from my old room to my new one everything is in!! I had a couple of little helpers that helped me move all my stuff from one place to another! Thankyou Jordan and Beth! Oh and thanks to Jude who helped me unpack everything!
My new room is sooooo awesome! I have my own little bathroom and its not scabby (like mikes teehee) its really cool! The kitchen is humungus! Its great!
It took me and Jude ages and ages to unpack everything! I nearly fell off my spinny chair (which is awesum it moves up and down and everything!) about three times whilst sticking up photographs! It was funny looking back but at times i did fear for my life! After all that unpacking me and Jude were so hungry and we needed to do some shopping so we decided to go to Asda which very conveniently has a McDonalds inside! So we killed two birds with one stone. I was very disapointed though because Asda had run out of my Yorkie cookies :( I always buy them! Its so bad when me and Jude go out because we just get silly! Shes so funny and i love her to pieces!
My flatmates also seem very nice which is really cool! I'm just so glad to live with and be around nice people for a change.
I am also very proud of myself today because I set up my internet all by myself! I feel like a grown-up! Its so cool! So im very happy at the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home