aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Roomies and my fasinating key!

Ok so im all settled in now and have got to know my new roomies. They are all really nice. Well there is one room mate I havn't met yet but im sure shes cool.
Heres a lil bit bout each roomie
Alice - shes a tad crazy i moved in on her birthday. shes very funny and when she goes out you have to watch out for her coz she might go off with strange men! LOL
Aaron - hes so funny and thinks im precious. A little thing about aaron is that he is gay! Its a good thing coz hes hilarious and has made me feel welcome since I moved in. He's the floor rep.
Jason - he has the coolest hair ever! He has a giant affro and is also a drama student like me! One day i vow i will ruffle that affro!
Kaley - shes lovely one of those girls who is very nice and very pretty (theres one on every floor and thats her). She likes to suddenly burst into song alot too.
Celia - Shes quite nice shes doing primary teaching and reunited me with my friend from sixth form which was cool!
Patrick - hes from America and only here to christmas (which isn't that long) and is hardly ever here I think ive only seen him once!
Hannah - I have yet to meet her. I will meet her either sunday or monday. She's currently at home because it's her reading week.
So yeah thats my house mates. Its a mixed bunch really but i get on with all of them so thats really cool! Thumbs up from me!
I have a key card to get into my room now instead of the normal bog standard key. So this causes huge fasination from me. Also I need to make sure I have it with me at all times because I need it to get into my room all the time because once the door closes it locks! So far ive been ok but i think sooner or later Im gonna forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home