aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

So I've been back about a week now and I have been so busy! Last Sunday was a bit an awkward day. Everyone at my church was excited to see me back for Christmas (but little did they know that I'm back for good). I felt so bad telling people I've left uni. There were many shocked and disapointed faces. The main phrases of the day were:
  • "Oh why?"
  • "Thats a shame"
  • "Oh dear"

There were many disapointed people. I felt really bad and everytime I had to explain myself I got more and more emotional. I hate people feeling disapointed in me! It makes me feel really down. By the end of the day I wanted to scream at the whole congregation and just say "I've quit uni because i didn't like it and NO i don't want to talk about it!". There weren't many encouraging comments at all! Which for a church sometimes can be a little disheartening.

Anyways on Monday it was very tideous because I think I went to nearly every hair dressing salon in Colchester asking if they were looking to take on any trainees. NO JOY! What does look promising though is a hairdressing academy (which applied to yesterday) where I can do an apprentiship and get an NVQ in hairdressing. So fingers crossed.

I've spent alot of time with my cousin Georgina this week it was good to catch up and be girly. Shes doing a fashion course at college and on Wednesday I modelled a dress she made. I hope I did ok I was so nervous. Her dress was amazing.

Last night was absoluly manic. I baby sat my cousins and they are so incredibly naughty! There were 2 blackcurrent spillages, very bad table manners (throwing food is bad!) and fighting (why couldn't my aunty of had girls) !

Today was good me and my parents went searching for my christmas present. Im still not sure whether 2 get a laptop or a desktop. I was looking around and saw a few good deals but we didnt buy anything today.

So yeah I have had a very busy week and bring on next week! Im starting my driving lessons up again so hopefully that will go well. hmmmm we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home