aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Friday, December 08, 2006

Bye Bye Roehampton!

After a lot of thinking, pondering, worrying and panic attacks I have decided to leave uni. It wasn't a quick decision I can tell you that. University is the hardest thing I have ever experienced. I have failed every essay that I have done here. Its so hard and my hearts just not in it anymore! I now fear drama and have realised that I don't want it to be like this. I want to go back to enjoying it. I have prayed about this a lot!
I don't think there has been a day here where I have wanted to give up. I have cried at least twice every week and for me thats not normal! For people who know me, i am not one to cry alot. Im normally very happy and joking around!
For those of you who are questioning what is this girl going to next? Fear not! I have a kind of plan! I am going to apply to colchester institute and do a course in either beauty therapy or hairdressing. This will all start in September so i will have to get a full time job inbetween. Well this is the plan. It may not turn out exactly as I plan but i know God will look after me.
So yeah! A bit of a shock. My mum and step dad are just glad that im gonna be doing what makes me happy! I havn't told my dad yet i left him an answer message so hopefully he'll ring me back soon and not read this before ringing. Sorry dad if you do.
I did worry about what my family would think because i am the first to go to uni (apart from uncle malc) and I don't want to disapoint anyone. I know my mum was proud of me for getting in and i feel bad because shes been so supportive.
At least I can say I've tried uni and it wasn't for me. End of. Thats it. Im just dreading packing everything up again! Its gonna take forever!

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Bethany said...

Hey Kat, i will really miss you not being here at uni. Only wish i could of been a better friend then maybe you would have enjoyed it more. but your only colchester so i will be huntimg you down when im home!

 
At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropping out of university is a big step - trust me, I have done it! It takes a lot of courage but it will work out in the end!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home