aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!!

You know how in my last blog I wrote about phrases? I have another new phrase that evreyone keeps haunting me at the moment! Well i guess its more of a question. The new ones are :
  • Have you got a job yet?
  • Are you working?
  • So do you know where you are going to be working?

The answer to them all is NO! It's not like I havn't been trying because I really have! Its not that easy to get a job this side of Christmas. I wish people would give me a break. Positivity at the moment in my life is very rare.

I was encouraged by someone at church though who told me I was very brave for leaving uni and she said i was very brave to overcome everything I have. Talking of church the children did so well this year. Our children are very precious because we only have six children and only two youth. Yeah very sadening. They maybe small in number but they did a play focusing on the angels and really got me into the Christmas spirit. All I have been thinking about since I got home was getting a job and sorting myself out. I didnt't even think about Christmas and that play made me think about Jesus and how lucky i am to have Him in my life. I dunno what I would have done without him in the past few months. So now I'm focusing on Jesus and after Christmas I will sort everything out because these next few days are about him.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in the job hunt after xmas. I no how tough it can be to find a job, but you'll get there in the end! Have faith! Merry Christmas! All the best!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home