aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I last wrote I just havn't had that much to say. I've been so amazingly bored and nothing much has gone on.
Christmas was good and it was really nice to see all my family and friends. Christmas is such a good time of year because everyone is happy and smiley and you can't help but smile.
This is my first post of the year so Happy New Year everyone. I'm gonna try and make sure this year is a good one. Last year was a good one and I achieved a lot but hopefully this year will be even better
Heres an update on my life at the moment. I have a part time job in my brother's girlfriend's parent's pub. Does that make sense? This is just for now so I don't die of bordom and to get a little bit of money coming in.
I have 2 interviews for next week. My first one is to work in a new hairdressing salon that is opening up next month as a junior hairdresser. This is on Tuesday and I'm really nervous so please pray for me. My other interview is for a hairdressing academy to get an aprentiship so I can train to get an NVQ in hairdressing. This one takes place next Thursday and I really hope it goes well.
I'm really trying to stay positive at the moment but it's not always easy when you're not quite sure just where exactly your life is going. It scares me so much, but I'm just trying to think positive.
Anyways I'd better go and do something exciting........ummm yeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home