aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blonde Bobbed haired lady where were you?

I am so amazingly annoyed! I have had the most annoying morning in the whole world! I had a job interview this morning at 9.30 for a hairdressing job. The salon is opening in mid February so the lady on the phone when I rang up about the job told me that to meet her in debenhams resturant because the salon wasn't open yet. She told me that she had blonde hair in a bob with a fringe and to meet her on Tuesday 16th of January at 9.30.
So I got up nice and early so that I would be somewhat awake when I got there. I straightened my hair and put on the cutest outfit ever. It was a struggle walking in my stilletos but at least I looked perfessional. I took my NRA with me accompanied with a CV. I was a little bt nervous but I usually perform best when I am a little bit nervous. I got the 8.40 bus giving me pleantly of time to get into town. I met my nextdoor neighbour Cassie on the bus so we had good old natter I told her all about my interview and she wished me luck. We got into town half an hour before my interview so we decided to continue our natter in Costa to kill abit of time.
I left Cassie at about 9.20 and got to Debenhams about 9.25. I didn't know that Debenhams opens at 9.30 so I waited outside for five minutes until the doors were opened. I was looking around for this blonde, bobbed haired lady but couldn't see her at all. I went up to the resturant which was practically empty and couldn't see her. I thought it was a little strange so I thought I'd wait for a little while she'd probly be along in a minute or two. So I waited and waited. It got to about 9.40 and so I rang my mum asking her advice on what I should do. She said that maybe she had got held up in traffic or something. Thinking she was probly right I waited again. After a couple more minutes I saw a blonde, bobbed haired lady coming up the escalator but it wasn't her because she walked straight passed the resturant and into the kids section. She was the only blonde bobbed haired lady I had seen the whole time I had been waiting.
I waited until 10.00 and nobody came. I felt very annoyed and I still am because I still don't know what happened to her. I wonder if she ever turned up. Maybe she forgot about me. When I got home I tried ringing her to see if I could find out but she didn't pick up her phone.
So I've wasted an entire morning and bus fare! I wonder if I will ever get a job! So now nobody can say I havn't tried grrrrr!!!!!!
Lets home Thursday goes better when I have my hairdressing academy interview. At least I know that its in a place where I can't miss someone and at least I know the name of who is interviewing me.
So if anyone finds this lady then I would very much like to know where she is!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home