aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy birthday to ME!!!!!!

Yes folks today is my 19th brthday! Do i feel any different?........errrmm...not not really. Today was practically just like any other day just with a few pressies thrown in. I got up, went to work, ate cake and came home again. I did go out for a meal but yeh.. that was it unfortunatly. It was just like any other day.
I miss being a kid when you get really excited about birthdays and have a party! I used to love my birthdays and always look forward to blowing out the candles and making a wish and all that 'kids' stuff. Birthdays used to be magical just like Christmas! I guess thats one of the negative points of getting older. Ah well i did have a nice day i just wish i could have shared it with my friends.
I still can't believe Im 19! Its a wierd age. 18 is special and 20 is kinda different because then you're no longer a teenager. 19's just inbetween. Ah well it's my last year of being a teenager so i suppose i'd better embrace my youth before it slips through my fingers! I never thought this is where I would be at 19 but i guess life is never what you expect it to be. I just guess I'm really blessed. Last night at songsters there was a reading it went something like this:
If you've always got spare change in your pocket - you're blessed
If you wake up every morning inside a house - you're blessed
If you have health - you're blessed
It listed all these different things and I had them all. It just made me realise how incredibly selfish I can be and how insignificant some of the problems I have day by day are. Im so lucky to have been blessed with the sourounds I was brought up around and family and friends that I have! Sometimes we just forget how lucky we are. I guess in some ways I'm very lucky to of reached my 19th birthaday and the 'normal day' that I had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home