aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, March 05, 2007

BIG decision!

An update I hate my boss and he hates me and I need to find a new job because I am so miserable where I am at the moment. I thought problem solved when I got an inteview with a salon right around the corner from where I live it would have so many benefits:
  • I won't have to get up as early
  • I will save money on transport because I can walk there
  • The salon is smaller so its a more intimate environment.
  • There are less juniors so my training will be more important.
  • I will probably be more apprectaited
  • The salon closes later than the one im in at the moment

So there are lots of pros. I went to the interview today and it seemed very positive but there is one BIG problem! They want me to be able to qualify in a year! If I don't then they will have to drop me from the salon. If I don't have a salon then I can't finish qualifying! Then it's a huge waste of time. Qualifying in a year isn't impossible but its very hard and doesn't rely completly on me. It relys on my clients I have to be able to get models so I can practise and I have to have the time to get all my work done!

I don't know what to do! Please help me people! I need advise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home