aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Job!

Hey peoples
Just so you all know I handed in my notice yesterday! I have to work till the end of this week and then I start at my new job at Mane Creations on Tuesday! I'm so relieved to be getting out of that place. Now I won't be waking up in fear of going to work and hopefully I will be much more motivated!
I went to a trial day at Mane Creation on Monday and the people there are so much more laid back and nice. The people I work with at the moment are so uptight and to be blunt snobby and think they are IT! It annoys me when people are like that I'd prefere it if they were more honest with themselves but.. hey.
So yeah I'm feeling over all alot better now and looking forward to next week. I've got a test for college tomorrow so it's gonna be a lot of revision tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home