aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, May 07, 2007

Sunday FUDAY!!

Last sunday my corps had a sunday funday for the kids. On a normal sunday we get about 6 children at sunday school. We really want our sunday school to grow so we decided to have this funday so that the children could bring along some of their friends and we could all have a good day. 22 children turned up!!!! It was amazing!!!! It really gave me a little glimmer of hope that our church could grow because the kids are the army of today and we need lots! It would be a blessing if just one decided to come along more regularly. I felt really blessed to be surrounded by all these happy children worshipping and learning more about Jesus. I really urge people to pray for my corps and for all those children.

It's one week till my driving test and I am so nervous. I keep having quite nasty dreams such as crashing into walls and this really scary examiner saying "YOU'VE FAILED!!" over and over again.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your driving test!!

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Hey, Kat. I was really excited to hear how God blessed all the prep for the Funday. I'm pleased that there are more in the pipeline too and I'm coming to the October one! Woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home