aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Monday, June 25, 2007

What I've been doing

Well I havn't blogged in awhile so I thought I'd give an update on stuff thats been happening. This weekend I went to see Mike and AJ. I am hopefully going to be moving in with them next year so on Saturday night they decided to leave me in their house on my own to see how I got on being alone there. To my surprise it wasn't that wierd at all. I watched friends on the TV, went into Wickford to get some dinner from the kebab shop and then watched 'Happy Feet' (adorable film) and went to bed. In the morning I went to Wickford corps with them to see what it was like and I have to say I felt very welcome. I sang in the songsters, badly because I had a very bad cold but nevertheless sang. So yeah all in all a good weekend.
On Sunday afternoon round AJ's parent's house we watched the last 2 episodes of 'Doctor Who' on sky plus (great invention if you're reading this please please daddy!) and I have to say I am very impressed with 'Doctor Who'!!! I can't wait to see the next one I thought it was really good. Is that sad? Maybe I need a hobby!
I need some excitment! I will tell you something very exciting. It is exactly 6 months till christmas! That is always exciting! Its also only about 5 weeks till TMS and 6 weeks till summer school. I can't wait to see everyone and have a good time.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Hey Kat!

Thanks for the add on Facebook, saw that you had a blog too and just thought I'd leave a quick message! Hope everything's good with you, take care and see you soon.

Katie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home