aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Do you ever have those days when you just wanna cry all day long? Today has been one of those days. I've just felt really glum all day long! Things kinda suck at the moment. Over the past couple of days I have been abit of a poorly bunny. I have an eye infection which is driving me nuts and everytime I eat I feel sick so not very fun.
I havn't seen my boyfriend in ages! We've both been working alot and I thought I was gonna see him tonight but thats not happening now because hes been out on patrol today and won't get back till 7 and he'll be tired. I know this probably sounds petty to you but its stressing me out alot!
I miss my friends I never get to see them because I am always at work or doing college work which is so rubbish. Work is getting really hard because I think my profession is the most bitchy profession there is other than modelling. Sometimes I can handle it but on bad days it gets to me and sometimes it makes me rethink things.
I also havn't seen my brother for about a month which is horrible because hes one of my best friends and being without him is so incredibly hard. I have no idea when I will next see him. The last time I saw him it was literally for about half an hour. I just want to hang out like we used to but it just doesn't happen anymore.
My driving is really rubbish I'm stalling all the time! Its really bugging me because it makes me look very silly. It also can't be doing my car any good.
So yeah things havn't been too good lately. Our corps has got it 125th anniversary meeting tonight and I'm just not in the mood to make small talk with people reminising about the times when our corps was actually any good. I have to hold the flag tonight as well because i am the youngest senior soldier which will be.......interesting.
Right now all i want to do is go to bed and not get up for a couple of days! If anyone can cheer me up it will be a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home