aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gospel Arts

On Saturday I went to The Royal Albert Hall to sing with Straight Ahead in the united youth chorus'. I had never been there before and I thought the hall was amazing. Its so beautiful and just big really. I have very mixed feelings about Gospel Arts and here they are:
  • Eletralyte - Awesome I loved it. I thought they were very good and I still hear the line 'we're going to Wigly' in 'The Master Plan'. So yeh well done guys!
  • The united choir - I thought it was very songsters and I only liked one song that we sang. It was supposed to be 'gospel' arts not rubbish crap songster songs arts. I really dunno what Andrew Blyth was thinking. He has done some good songs but I must say I was disapointed.
  • The ISB - Yeh they were good I must admit but I expected it. I look forward to their visit to Colchester in November.
  • The ISS - They were quite impressive but again thats what I expect from them.

So yeh it was a good night but I don't know if will do it next year.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger Jude said...

Have to say I completly agree wiv u except I didnt fink the ISS were too good to be honest but there we go I was just annoyed they sang with da united youth chorus since wen r they a 'youth chorus'????! fink they missed the point! U guys were amazing tho (obviously i couldnt pick out ur individual voice but u know wat i mean!)

(i love u!)

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Mitchenstein said...

Hey Kat!

Just saw your blog and thought I'd say hi!

Hi!

I thought the songs were ok (although I didn't like any of them when we were rehearsing them) - that Hillsongs song was brilliant when we were all singing together and with the band and with the... etc.

And I could pick out your individual voice... Almost.

Take care,

John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home