aviewoftheworldbymecontinued

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Its official - I need glasses!

I went to the optitions yesterday because I'd been getting headaches when cutting (basically doing anything related to my job that requires concentration), when I'm on the computer too long, driving too long etc. I decided to try and rule out the possibility of it being that I needed glasses.
So I went to the optitions and got my eyes tested. She did loads of crazy things to test them like shining a VERY bright light into my eyes and I had to do a lot of reading of lines. When I was a kid I found it soooo easy to read the bottom line but I have to admit I did struggle quite considerably. So she my optition told me that I needed to wear them when my eyes feel strained or when I've been using them alot.
Glasses are sooooooooooo expensive!! It's like £100 for the frames and then an extra £80 for the lenses to be put in! I have no idea how they get away with it! It's very cheeky.
So yeh thats my newest bit of news. I also went to the main event at the weekend which I have to say was a lot of fun. I felt really challenged and encouraged. Despite being very very cold I enjoyed spending time with everyone and most of all spending time with God. I have neglected him a bit recently so it was good to catch up with the Big G.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM , Blogger Andy said...

You're not alone, Kat. I had my eyes tested yesterday and for the first time in my life I too need glasses.

The ones I picked out were cool but just really expensive...

...so I guess I keep shopping.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Plumsauce10 said...

I'm gaining headaches in the mild glasses I have. I'm afraid to go to the opticians, they may try and make them stronger and tell me to wear them all the time.... allow that. I feel your pain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home